HOW DOES IT WORK?
New Break-Through Technologies unique to the DRI Sleeper® Eclipse bed wetting alarm
- Long battery life of up to 3 years! (not 7 days or 1 month as in some other alarms)
- World Patent Pending Urosensor™ technology – it’s the only non-metal urine sensor ever. So there’s no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and it's easy to clean for instant reuse.
- The Urosensor™ docks on the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit when not in use and engages battery saving technology.
- The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor™ the thinnest of them all.
Plus all these features:
- Australian support to guide you through the process
- No wires between alarm and sensor.
- DRI Sleeper® alarm unit size: 80 x 40 x 20mm (3 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches)
- High volume with a tamper-proof volume adjustment.
- Designed like a small 'space rocket' for child appeal.
- The Urosensor™ can transmit to more than one DRI Sleeper® alarm unit, and so there can be another receiver in a parent's or carer's room.
- Big detecting area to detect the urine.
How to use the Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm:
- Put the Urosensor™ in the underwear (inside a minipad is best - click for alternatives).
- Place the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit on a table away from the bed so your child has to wake completely to turn it off.
- Switch on the DRI Sleeper® alarm and that's all.
When the Urosensor™ is wet with the first drops of urine, it sends a radio signal to the extra loud DRI Sleeper® alarm unit and triggers the alarm – treatment has begun.
Dri Sleeper Bedwetting Alarms have a 90% success rate according to an independently audited study.
Dedicated Australian Support
With over 30 years experience assisting in bedwetting, our local team are there to help your child achieve dry nights and answer any of your questions.
6-8 Week Treatment Time
Typically, your child will achieve dry nights in 6-8 weeks using the Dri Sleeper Bedwetting Alarm. Plus, we're here to help through the whole process.
Kind to Skin
Made of conductive plastic, Dri Sleepers Urosensors are gentle to even the most sensitive skin.
We purchased the Eclipse DRI Sleeper when my son was 11 years old. Up until then he would wet the bed most nights.
KAREN — DRI SLEEPER ECLIPSE